35 others interested
The Museum at Milton Hill
A Greek revival style mansion built in 1833, this property sits at the crest of a small hill with views of Governor Hutchinson's Field across the street, and the Boston Harbor and skyline. Upon arrival you'll feel a historic essence as you pass the estate’s stone-walled entrance, coupled with an amazing beech tree and columned front porch. Enter by passing through the historic mansion or walk along the side lawn, affectionately named “the Island of Infinite Pleasantness.” Around back, you’ll enjoy expansive views with plenty of space for an outdoor ceremony, elegant cocktail hour and tented reception.
Want to soak in this venue’s historic nature? Here, you’ll find an exact replica of Lincoln’s log cabin, a historic barn, and original carriage house, all perfect for unique photo backdrops and a sprinkling of historic charm.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - 2 available spaces. Option 1: 16' x 12' room on second floor with toilet and sink. Adjoining rooms can be cleared for wedding party if additional space is needed. Option 2: 17' x 20' basement area with refrigerator and restroom with shower.
- Parking - Up to 45 cars. Smaller shuttles recommended.
- Kitchen Access - Residential amenities available; includes refrigerator, freezer, dry goods storage area.
- Electric Power - Limited residential grade capacity. Generators required for most requirements.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
- Power Generator
* Recommendations Available
- Add on - Rehearsal Dinner or Sunday Brunch venue rental. 35 guest limit within indoor space. ($1,000)
- Additional parking at field across the street ($70) + police detail (~$225 for 4 hours min)
Outdoor capacity: 150
Event End Time: 11 pm
Region: Greater Boston
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames or fireworks.
Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.