A beautiful southern Vermont estate with open lawns and gorgeous views. Enter the property off a gravel road between two stone pillars and a tree-lined drive where you'll arrive at the back of the house, featuring rolling pastures and mountain views. Choose to have your ceremony here or on the estate’s front lawn next to plenty of space for a free-flowing cocktail hour and large tented reception.
For a full weekend experience, stay in the complimentary portion of the home and sip a cocktail on the small stone terrace overlooking the lawn. It's size is perfect for your stay as a couple or for small wedding party to get ready on the day of your wedding.
Thinking about the logistics? Choose from lots of local vendors like organic florists and grass fed farms complete with preferred host vendor discounts. This venue has plenty of power and will be completely electric solar by September 2018. You'll also have access to a 30x30 paved square area for either restroom trailer rentals or your own catering tent, as well as on-site compost to help ease wedding clean up.
1 bedrooms1 bathrooms
One side of home included with rental. Includes 2 nights of overnight accommodations with 1 x bedroom, 1 x bathroom, small living room, and small kitchen. Serves as a perfect space for the bride and groom or a small wedding party (less than 10) on the wedding morning to gather and dress before the big event!
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Dogs or cats of the wedding couple only.
Use of pool not authorized.
Home access limited to 10 guests based on septic capacity.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames or fireworks.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.