This tree-lined, certified organic, cranberry bogs provides 180 degrees of open views from a flattened bluff perfect for a sunset ceremony or tented reception. Walk the property and you'll see a mixture of open bogs, ponds and grassy fields surrounded by mature woods providing expansive views and remote privacy just a 10 minute walk from the ocean. After your ceremony, sneak away to the rustic barns and old shingled home for unique photo opportunities capturing the essence of historic Cape Cod.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Wedding torches, candles, or bonfires authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets welcome.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
- Bonfires: Permitted with approval from local fire department. Firewood provided.
- Noise: Open to late night receptions.
- Camping: Permitted.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.