50 others interested
Westport Island, Maine
Max Capacity: 120 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 8)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
50 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
3 bedrooms3 bathrooms
Upstairs: 3 bedrooms to include queen bed with an adjoining full bath, and two bedrooms with a full bed each that share a 3/4 bath. There is also a full size crib.
Downstairs: Private Parlor with view and queen-sized sleeper sofa with an adjoining 3/4 bath.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames other than fires in authorized fire-pit. Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Permitted.
- Decorations: All decorations must be removed prior to departing venue.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are required to separate trash and recycling and place in designated area. Hosts will take to local landfill. Lobster and clam shells permitted, however, all shells must go overboard into water.
- Venue Access: Please be respectful of antique house & grounds.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Pet Policy: Pets of wedding party allowed. Must be house trained with clean bill of health and not allowed on furniture.
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Guest Limit: 8 overnight guests. Other than wedding party or family to get ready on the wedding day, there are no indoor parties or additional wedding guests authorized inside the home. This is an antique home with antique finishes so cannot withstand the additional wear and tear.