43 others interested
Westport Island, Maine
While accessible by car, this property also features a deepwater mooring accessible by boat for the most exclusive affair. This saltwater farm dates back to the 1800s, featuring stone walls traversing open fields, a historic barn, and family home built in 1869. Enjoy manicured flower beds, ocean views and three acres of fields for both ceremony and reception sites, along with a white back deck perfect for an intimate cocktail hour. With breathtaking views overlooking MacMahan Island and Little Sheepscot, this waterfront property is the perfect place to capture not only the essence but also the raw beauty of coastal New England at its finest.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - 3 serving tables available.
- Changing Rooms - 4 bedrooms and 2 restrooms available for wedding party.
- Parking - Up to 60 cars.
- Fire-pit and fire wood provided.
- Kitchen Access - Caterers may access kitchen.
- Staging Area - 2-car garage available with hot & cold running water.
- Guest Mooring - 1 guest heavy duty mooring with 10,000 lbs granite block for boats up to 50 ft. long.
- Electric Power - Available at ceremony and reception sites.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
* Recommendations Available
- Late night reception hours possible upon request.
- Primitive camping on surrounding 75 acres is available at no extra charge. (Pack in/Pack out)
- Cellular service dependent upon carrier.
- Limited internet service available.
Outdoor capacity: 120
Event End Time: 11 pm
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
All decorations must be removed prior to departing venue.
Please be respectful of antique house & grounds.
Lobster and clam shells permitted, however, all shells must go overboard into water.
Trash: Guests required to separate trash and recycling. Hosts will take to local landfill.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames other than fires in authorized fire-pit. Fireworks permitted with prior approval from local fire department.