With 40 acres of open fields, this 180 year old timber farm maintains all original buildings and enjoys breathtaking mountain views. Family owned and operated, this farm rests on the Western Maine border just minutes from New Hampshire and only 2.5 hours from Boston, allowing easy access for friends and family, with all the benefits of the great outdoors.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Authorized.
- Open Flame Policy: Authorized with permission from local fire department.
- Pet Policy: Pets permitted upon notification.
- Fireworks: No fireworks due to town ordinance.
- Camping: No camping or overnight tenting.
- Full Planner Required: Full planner required. Local planner recommendations available, or couples may choose their own.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.