32 others interested
Great Bay Barn
This rustic barn has been a part of the community's fabric for as long as can be remembered. Owners and now permanent village residents, feel passionate about preserving its history while adding modern updates for the most elegant affair. From open ceilings to exposed beams, this post and beam barn bears both rustic elements and romantic charm.
Want to enjoy your whole day in one place. Get married on the back lawn with the barn in the background and then transition under the open pavilion for a free flowing cocktail hour. For dinner and dancing transition into the barn and enjoy both separate bar and catering prep areas, creating a natural flow for your entire event. Round out the evening with a bonfire in the backyard to relax with and enjoy your closest family and friends.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Round and rectangle tables (8 guests ea) available to rent on-site for $150 flat fee.
- Chairs - White and metal folding chairs available to rent on-site for $150 flat fee.
- Changing Rooms - 1 wedding suite available for day of. Small room for nursing mothers or individuals who would like to take a rest if the suite is occupied.
- Restrooms - Fully renovated.
- Parking - Up to 75 cars.
- Ceremony Arch - Included.
- Day of Coordination Services - Host serves as day of coordinator upon request.
- Dry Bar - Bar top included.
- Linens - Floor length white and beige linens included.
- Dishware - Place settings, glasses and flatware included.
- Electric Power - Supports most events. Full upgrade coming 2019.
Amenities to Rent *
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Limited cellular and internet service available.
Noise must be reduced at 10pm.
No pets inside barn; otherwise upon request.
No camping/tenting on-site.
No foul language or disrespect towards guests or staff.
Smoking Policy: No smoking inside barn. Permitted in outdoor designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside the barn. Torches, bonfires, fireworks permitted outdoors with approval and permit from local fire department.