This rustic barn has been a part of the community's fabric for as long as can be remembered. Owners and now permanent village residents, feel passionate about preserving its history while adding modern updates for the most elegant affair. From open ceilings to exposed beams, this post and beam barn bears both rustic elements and romantic charm.
Want to enjoy your whole day in one place. Get married on the back lawn with the barn in the background and then transition under the open pavilion for a free flowing cocktail hour. For dinner and dancing transition into the barn and enjoy both separate bar and catering prep areas, creating a natural flow for your entire event. Round out the evening with a bonfire in the backyard to relax with and enjoy your closest family and friends.
Venue Rental Policies
Limited cellular and internet service available.
Noise must be reduced at 10pm.
No pets inside barn; otherwise upon request.
No camping/tenting on-site.
No foul language or disrespect towards guests or staff.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking inside barn. Permitted in outdoor designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside the barn. Torches, bonfires, fireworks permitted outdoors with approval and permit from local fire department.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.