This historic working farm includes 1200 acres of rolling fields and forest and boasts four miles of waterfront along Vermont's longest river, Otter Creek. With water traversing its landscape, and views of the Appalachian Mountains, this venue offers stunning views, natural wildlife, a pond, and guest house.
2 bedrooms1 bathrooms
900-square foot renovated private guest house with 2 bedrooms and shared bath, kitchen, living room, dining room, washer/dryer, and patio with chairs and gas grill. Enjoy views of the Green Mountains from the master bedroom or a night on the patio for an evening sunset. 1 Queen bed on the main floor, 2 single beds in the lofted area.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: No pets inside on-site accommodations; otherwise, considered upon request.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate trash in designated area.
- Noise: No noise which exceeds 70 decibels during daylight hours or 60 decibels at other times of the day at the property line shall be permitted.
- Camping: Not authorized.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $2M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
No smoking anywhere on the property.
Not suitable for infants.
Photo Credits: Kat Mooney Photography