We are an organic farm that produces hay, and flowers. We are a wildlife sanctuary and a Bobolink nesting area. This historic farm on and near Otter Creek has lovely views of the green mountains, a large beaver pond and our farm buildings. We have beautiful gardens and a guest house.
2 bedrooms1 bathrooms
The Swallow’s Nest is our guest house and is separately rented. It has 2 bedrooms with shared bath, kitchen, living room, dining room, washer/dryer, and patio with chairs and gas grill. It’s a slice of heaven, quiet and private in the field by the main house. Enjoy views of the Green Mountains from the master bedroom or a night on the patio for an evening sunset. 1 Queen bed, 2 single beds. Perfect for the honeymoon couple or for preparation before the wedding.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: No pets inside on-site accommodations; otherwise, considered upon request.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate trash in designated area.
- Noise: No noise which exceeds 70 decibels during daylight hours or 60 decibels at other times of the day at the property line shall be permitted.
- Camping: Not authorized.
House Rental Policies
No smoking anywhere on the property.
Not suitable for infants.
Photo Credits: Kat Mooney Photography