Exciting news! We have updated the Carriage Barn to host from intimate indoor gatherings and large tented outdoor events.
Currently we have almost all 2021 summer and fall weekends available!!
The Carriage Barn greets guests upon arrival to the property. The post and beam barn has historical charm and a perfect layout for intimate events. The large pass-through barn doors invite country breezes and showcase expansive views of the fields, mountains, pond and the Dean Brothers’ historic barns.
The Des Marais Farm is actively managed as an organic farm and wildlife sanctuary with an active Bobolink nesting program. Earnings from wedding and event bookings on our farm go back into the important conservation done here. Not only do couples get a special location to host an event, you can feel great about where you money is going.
This historic farm along Otter Creek has lovely views of the Green Mountains, a large beaver pond and multiple farm buildings. We have built beautiful gardens, fences, benches and viewscapes.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: No pets inside on-site accommodations; otherwise, considered upon request.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and consolidate trash in designated area.
- Noise: No noise which exceeds 70 decibels during daylight hours or 60 decibels at other times of the day at the property line shall be permitted.
- Camping: Not authorized.