Be one of the first to enjoy this brand new, hand-crafted, post and beam barn set at the edge of the woods and overlooking grazing pastures, a farm pond and gorgeous Green Mountain views. Enjoy a ceremony or cocktail hour around the pond with a landscaped waterfall and picturesque backdrop. Next, enter the barn and gaze end to end through sliding barn doors out to stunning mountain views. Look up and see a sparkling chandelier underneath an open cupola allowing lots of natural light, and then follow the edges to the barn's upper lofts complete with two 14'x16' sitting areas and two 42' long adjoining balconies overlooking the main floor.
Want to capture the essence of the farm? Ask the host to keep the cattle, sheep and chickens nearby for the event, or inquire about the farm's certified organic meats, and organically grown vegetables and herbs that can be purchased for integration into your custom farm to table menu.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside barn. Wedding torches outside authorized with approved permit from local fire department. Fireworks not authorized.
- Pet Policy: Pets of wedding couple for ceremony only permitted.
- Decorations: No adhesives that could damage permanent structures. Adhesives require prior venue approval.
- Animals: No feeding animals. Do not interfere with on-site marked electric fencing.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $2M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.