As a family owned and operated pick-your-own berry farm set against picturesque Lake Winnisquam, this farm really is the best of two worlds. Couples and guests will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of a working farm while soaking in all the beauty of crystal blue water and mountain views of the Presidential, Sandwich, Ossipee and Belknap Mountain ranges. This venue is in the midst of the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire.
Looking for an outdoors affair? Start with an outdoors ceremony with water views, followed by a cocktail hour with lawn games and music, and then slip away across the rock-faced jetty for one-of-a-kind portraits as the sun sets. Rejoin your guests for a tented reception on the farm's side lawn with farm to table catering options or your own cuisine of choice.
Thinking of a more intimate Soiree? For an additional fee, transform the indoor Great Room for you and up to 75 guests. The space includes a renovated open concept Great-Room and use of the home's wrap around porch. (see additional details below)
4 bedrooms4 bathrooms
Stay on site in any of four Bed and Breakfast style rooms all with their own renovated restroom or rent the newly renovated Great room as a common space or intimate rehearsal dinner location (Friday night only). The space comes complete with authentic wooden beams, a fully renovated kitchen and bar, and access to the home's wrap around porch.
Individual Rooms ($180) each per night.
Indoor Great Room with wrap around porch rental ($400). Available Friday only, for up to 75 guests.
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed with adjoining bath.
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed with adjoining bath
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed with twin sleeper sofa and adjoining bath.
Bedroom 4 - 2 x twin beds with adjoining bath.
Venue Rental Policies
1. Septic system is for residential use only. Supports either overnight guests or indoor events with up to 75 guests. Outdoor events require restroom for over 75 guests.
2. Security cameras in use throughout property.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: Authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flame candles. LED preferred, however, other tip-proof candles considered upon request.
- Pet Policy: Pets of bride and groom considered upon request and with written approval. Service dogs with appropriate documentation permitted.
- Decorations: Confetti not authorized.
- Fireworks: Sparklers only.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples/vendors must bag and consolidate their own trash and recycling. Host provides on-site trash and recycling receptacles and takes care of final removal.
- Parking: Authorized in designated areas only. No parking on roads.
- Camping: Not permitted.
Event Site Plan Guidelines
1. Wedding coordinator or planner must be on-site during the event (recommendations available)
2. Hours: Set up and tear down limited to the hours of 8:00am and 11:00pm. Guests must vacate premise by 11:00pm. Event staff may remain on site for set up or breakdown.
3. Amplified music must be limited to 85 DB at the source and limited to the hours of 9am and 10pm with less than 8 hours of continuous amplified music. Speakers must face away from Upper Bay Rd.
House Rental Policies
Smoking: No smoking indoors. Outdoors in designated areas only.
Pets: Not permitted.
Quiet Hours: 11pm - 8am