Sanbornton, New Hampshire
As a family owned and operated pick-your-own berry farm set against picturesque Lake Winnisquam, this farm really is the best of two worlds. Couples and guests will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of a working farm while soaking in all the beauty of crystal blue water and mountain views of the Presidential, Sandwich, Ossipee and Belknap Mountain ranges. This venue is in the midst of the beautiful lakes region of New Hampshire.
Looking for an outdoors affair. Start with an outdoors ceremony with water views, followed by a cocktail hour with lawn games and music, and then slip away across the rock-faced jetty for one-of-a-kind portraits as the sun sets. Rejoin your guests for a tented reception on the farm's side lawn with farm to table catering options or your own cuisine of choice.
Thinking of a more intimate Soiree? For an additional fee, transform the indoor barn space for you and up to 75 guests. The space includes a renovated "great-room" and use of the home's wrap around porch. (see additional details below)
- Credit Card Accepted?
- Online Planning Tools?
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Parking - Up to 120 cars. Overflow parking available upon request.
- Electric Power - Available at ceremony and reception sites.
- Water - Suitable for drinking or cooking. Hose hook up supports flushable restroom trailers.
- Full cellular and internet service available. - Internet includes guest login
- Staging Area - 26' x 26' garage with power and water.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
* Recommendations Available
Region: New Hampshire
Type: Outdoor Only
Indoor capacity: 75
Outdoor capacity: 250
Event Start Time: 11am
Event End Time: 10pm
- Farm to table catering services available upon request.
- Pets welcome outside only.
- Trash and Recycling: Bagged solid waste must be secured in the garage space under the barn. Owners will dispose of trash and recyclables.
1) Confetti not authorized.
2) Septic system is for residential use only. Supports either overnight guests or indoor events with up to 75 guests. Outdoor events require restroom for over 75 guests.
3) Security cameras in use throughout property.
Smoking Policy: Authorized in designated areas.
Open Flame Policy: Sparklers only.
Town Ordinances: Event Site Plan Guidelines
1) Wedding coordinator or planner must be on-site during the event (recommendations available)
2) Hours: Set up and tear down limited to the hours of 8:00am and 11:00pm. Guests must vacate premise by 11:00pm. Event staff may remain on site for set up or breakdown.
3) Amplified music must be limited to 85 DB at the source and limited to the hours of 9am and 10pm with less than 8 hours of continuous amplified music. Speakers must face away from Upper Bay Rd.
Call Us: 857-770-1477
Select your Wedding Date →
Call Us: 857-770-1477