68 others interested
Sanbornton, New Hampshire
Max Capacity: 250 (outdoor), 75 (indoor)
Home Rental: Available for additional fee (sleeps 9)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
68 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
4 bedrooms4 bathrooms
Stay on site in any of four Bed and Breakfast style rooms all with their own renovated restroom or rent the newly renovated Great room as a common space or intimate rehearsal dinner location (Friday night only). The space comes complete with authentic wooden beams, a fully renovated kitchen and bar, and access to the home's wrap around porch.
Individual Rooms ($180) each per night.
Indoor Great Room with wrap around porch rental ($400). Available Friday only, for up to 75 guests.
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed with adjoining bath.
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed with adjoining bath
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed with twin sleeper sofa and adjoining bath.
Bedroom 4 - 2 x twin beds with adjoining bath.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
1. Septic system is for residential use only. Supports either overnight guests or indoor events with up to 75 guests. Outdoor events require restroom for over 75 guests.
2. Security cameras in use throughout property.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: Authorized in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flame candles. LED preferred, however, other tip-proof candles considered upon request.
- Pet Policy: Pets of bride and groom considered upon request and with written approval. Service dogs with appropriate documentation permitted.
- Decorations: Confetti not authorized.
- Fireworks: Sparklers only.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples/vendors must bag and consolidate their own trash and recycling. Host provides on-site trash and recycling receptacles and takes care of final removal.
- Parking: Authorized in designated areas only. No parking on roads.
- Camping: Not permitted.
Event Site Plan Guidelines
1. Wedding coordinator or planner must be on-site during the event (recommendations available)
2. Hours: Set up and tear down limited to the hours of 8:00am and 11:00pm. Guests must vacate premise by 11:00pm. Event staff may remain on site for set up or breakdown.
3. Amplified music must be limited to 85 DB at the source and limited to the hours of 9am and 10pm with less than 8 hours of continuous amplified music. Speakers must face away from Upper Bay Rd.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Smoking: No smoking indoors. Outdoors in designated areas only.
Pets: Not permitted.
Quiet Hours: 11pm - 8am