This summer sleep away camp boasts boasts mountain and water views, sporting courts and fields of every variety, and on-site accommodations for up to 150 guests. Choose from lakeside or mountain view ceremony sites and then venture over to either the outdoor pavilion, indoor dining hall, or upper fields for a wedding reception of almost any size.
Thinking of making a weekend of it? Guests can enjoy 140+ single bunks inside open-area cabins or up to 10 private rooms for a full weekend getaway. Once at camp, guests can partake in a morning kayak, poolside cocktail, or team up for an afternoon game of beach volleyball. Round out the day with a lakeside picnic and evening bonfire. With endless outdoor activities and additional adventures to rent such as a full trapeze set-up and climbing wall, Camp Rock Creek Wedding Venue will provide an atmosphere of fun and relaxation for your entire weekend that will surely be remembered for years to come.
For just $75.00/person for one night or $100/person for two nights, guests can enjoy either one of 10 private rooms, or shared bunk cabins for a fun-filled weekend together! All bunks are air conditioned but are not winterized. Bring a set of sheets and a blanket or two, and get ready for ghost stories by flash-light for some grown-up or not so grown-up time away. Have more than 150 guests? Dry and wet camp sites are also available upon request!
Venue Rental Policies
Dogs or cats of the wedding couple permitted.
Please utilize tape as opposed to staples while decorating venue.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Bonfires, wedding torches, and fireworks authorized with approved permit from local fire department.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.