9 others interested
Camp Rock Creek
This summer sleep away camp boasts boasts mountain and water views, sporting courts and fields of every variety, and on-site accommodations for up to 150 guests. Choose from lakeside or mountain view ceremony sites and then venture over to either the outdoor pavilion, indoor dining hall, or upper fields for a wedding reception of almost any size.
Thinking of making a weekend of it? Guests can enjoy 140+ single bunks inside open-area cabins or up to 10 private rooms for a full weekend getaway. Once at camp, guests can partake in a morning kayak, poolside cocktail, or team up for an afternoon game of beach volleyball. Round out the day with a lakeside picnic and evening bonfire. With endless outdoor activities and additional adventures to rent such as a full trapeze set-up and climbing wall, Camp Rock Creek Wedding Venue will provide an atmosphere of fun and relaxation for your entire weekend that will surely be remembered for years to come.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - Pinewood picnic tables available inside dining hall. (Seats 300 adult guests)
- Chairs - Pinewood picnic tables available inside dining hall. (Seats 300 adult guests)
- Changing Rooms - Bunk cabins and individual rooms.
- Restrooms - Fully flushable restrooms throughout camp. Rentals required for "Upper Fields" reception site.
- Parking - Up to 200 cars. Golf carts available for rental to assist with transporting guests if needed.
- Electric Power - Available throughout camp. Generator rentals required for "Upper Fields" reception site.
Amenities to Rent *
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
For just $75.00/person for one night or $100/person for two nights, guests can enjoy either one of 10 private rooms, or shared bunk cabins for a fun-filled weekend together! All bunks are air conditioned but are not winterized. Bring a set of sheets and a blanket or two, and get ready for ghost stories by flash-light for some grown-up or not so grown-up time away. Have more than 150 guests? Dry and wet camp sites are also available upon request!
- Reception late night hours upon request.
- 135 x 70 ft. overhead pavilion with stage and full electric and water.
- Fire-pit and wood provided (includes wooden bench seating).
- Full commercial kitchen available for use at lower site dining hall. Includes all amenities, along with dry, cold, and freezer storage.
- Man-made beach with small picnic pavilion.
- Full cellular and internet service throughout the camp.
- Air conditioned cabins, however, not winterized.
- Amenities For Rent: Trapeze and climbing wall staff, lifeguards, licensed bartender, wait staff, place settings, glasses or flatware, justice of the peace services, hay rides, horse and carriage rides, linens, DJ and master of ceremony services.
Indoor capacity: 300
Outdoor capacity: 1000
Event End Time: 11 pm
Region: New York
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
Dogs or cats of the wedding couple permitted.
Please utilize tape as opposed to staples while decorating venue.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: Bonfires, wedding torches, and fireworks authorized with approved permit from local fire department.