A spring fed swimming pond, post and beam house, original cabin, and covered pavilion are just some of the characteristics that make this rental perfect for a wedding weekend filled with family and friends, relaxation and true fun together.
Included in the rental is a two night stay at the main house and associated cabin located on the upper meadow for a total of 12 on-site guests. Stay for the weekend, enjoying a pond-side ceremony and outdoor tented reception on the open lawn with views of Mt. Mansfield under clear blue skies.
3 bedrooms1 bathrooms
Main House - 2 x nights included with rental. Sleeps 8. Additional main house nights at $500/night.
Rustic Cabin - 2 x nights included with rental. Sleeps 4 with 4 single beds, 1/2 bath and outdoor shower. Additional Cabin nights $100.night.
Camping for up to 10 tents (20 guests), $100/night.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not authorized indoors. Outdoors in designate areas only.
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
- Check In: 8:00 am (day prior to event).
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (day after event). $250 fee applied for late check out.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.