17 others interested
A spring fed swimming pond, post and beam house, original cabin, and covered pavilion are just some of the characteristics that make this rental perfect for a wedding weekend filled with family and friends, relaxation and true fun together.
Included in the rental is a two night stay at the main house and associated cabin located on the upper meadow for a total of 12 on-site guests. Stay for the weekend, enjoying a pond-side ceremony and outdoor tented reception on the open lawn with views of Mt. Mansfield under clear blue skies.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - 3 bedrooms inside home.
- Parking - Up to 15 vehicles. Richmond Park and Ride 15 minutes away.
- Cellular Service - Available
- Fire-pit - Wood included.
- Electric Power - Residential service within reach of ceremony and reception sites. Generators should be rented for additional requirements.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
3 bedrooms1 bathrooms
Main House - 2 x nights included with rental. Sleeps 8. Additional main house nights at $500/night.
Rustic Cabin - 2 x nights included with rental. Sleeps 4 with 4 single beds, 1/2 bath and outdoor shower. Additional Cabin nights $100.night.
Camping for up to 10 tents (20 guests), $100/night.
Smoking Policy: Not authorized indoors. Outdoors in designate areas only.
Pet Policy: Considered upon request.
Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
Check In: 8:00 am (day prior to event).
Check Out: 12:00 pm (day after event). $250 fee applied for late check out.