Nestled within the private wooded uplands of Massachusetts’ South Shore, rests The Barn on Benson's Pond and 40 acres of glistening natural cranberry bogs as far as the eye can see. Conveniently located just 5 minutes off of Interstate 495, this 3rd generation working farm achieves an unrivaled antique elegance, complete with a 1940’s yellow pine barn for 150 of your special guests. With weathered cedar shingles and a 50’ x 50’ refurbished main floor, the majestic barn sits on a hill overlooking the entire farm. Like a bit of historic charm? Enjoy a specially designed accent wall complete with vintage cranberry boxes, antique farming artifacts, and working cranberry sorter even your guests can try!
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking inside the barn
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside the barn
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request and require prior permission.
- Decorations: Venue provided tables may not be left outside overnight due to moisture.
- Fireworks: Not authorized.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling are carry in - carry out. Small dumpster on-site available for use.
- Bonfires: Authorized upon request. No additional permit needed.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 11pm.
- Venue Access: Venue open to cranberry bog tours during non-peak weekend hours such as Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon. Tours will not overlap/impact event.
- Permits: 1 day permit required if cash bar being utilized. (~$35) 1 day catering license required. (~$35) Tents require permit through Middleboro, MA.
Must incorporate farm's agriculture in some capacity into the event i.e. floral, livestock, cranberries.
Fire detail required for over 50 guests. Venue coordinates and covers cost.