Nestled within the private wooded uplands of Massachusetts’ South Shore, rests The Barn on Benson's Pond and 40 acres of glistening natural cranberry bogs as far as the eye can see. Conveniently located just 5 minutes off of Interstate 495, this 3rd generation working farm achieves an unrivaled antique elegance, complete with a 1940’s yellow pine barn for 150 of your special guests. With weathered cedar shingles and a 50’ x 50’ refurbished main floor, the majestic barn sits on a hill overlooking the entire farm. Like a bit of historic charm? Enjoy a specially designed accent wall complete with vintage cranberry boxes, antique farming artifacts, and working cranberry sorter even your guests can try!
Venue Rental Policies
- DecorationsVenue provided tables may not be left outside overnight due to moisture.
- FireworksNot authorized.
- Trash and RecyclingTrash and recycling are carry in - carry out. Small dumpster on-site available for use.
- Venue AccessVenue open to cranberry bog tours during non-peak weekend hours such as Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon. Tours will not overlap/impact event.
- Permits1 day permit required if cash bar being utilized. (~$35) 1 day catering license required. (~$35) Tents require permit through Middleboro, MA.
- PetsConsidered upon request and require prior permission.
- Open FlamesNo open flames inside the barn
- Bonfires/Fire PitsAuthorized upon request. No additional permit needed.
- SmokingNo smoking inside the barn