97 others interested
Cedar East Barn
Max Capacity: 175 (outdoor), 150 (indoor)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
97 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking inside the barn
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside the barn
- Pet Policy: Considered upon request and require prior permission.
- Decorations: Venue provided tables may not be left outside overnight due to moisture.
- Fireworks: Not authorized.
- Trash and Recycling: Trash and recycling are carry in - carry out. Small dumpster on-site available for use.
- Bonfires: Authorized upon request. No additional permit needed.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 11pm.
- Venue Access: Venue open to cranberry bog tours during non-peak weekend hours such as Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon. Tours will not overlap/impact event.
- Permits: 1 day permit required if cash bar being utilized. (~$35) 1 day catering license required. (~$35) Tents require permit through Middleboro, MA.
Must incorporate farm's agriculture in some capacity into the event i.e. floral, livestock, cranberries.
Fire detail required for over 50 guests. Venue coordinates and covers cost.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.