When you want your wedding to be a full weekend of friends and family coming together, there is no better place than having your own private lakeside camp in Maine. Away from all the distractions of the city, guests will enjoy various cottages with twin-sized mattresses and bathrooms for up to 3-nights stay. During the day guests can paddle in the lake, organize inter-family soccer matches or hike in the surrounding acres of pristine Maine wilderness.
For the past twenty-five years this family run summer camp preserves a part of Maine life hard to find elsewhere. Located down a private winding road guests will feel themselves disappear into a land of no distraction, facilitating a wedding weekend full celebration and connection.
Within the expansive grounds, couples can choose to have a ceremony in a private wooded area, surrounded by tall oaks or lakeside, overlooking Maine's southern hills and facing due west to capture a perfect sunset behind the wedding couple. For the reception, couples can choose to host their guests inside the hand-crafted wood timbered lodge at the center of camp or on one of several fields for an outdoor tented reception.
3 nights stay (Thursday - Sunday).
Dormitory style cabins with two bathrooms and up to twelve single beds each.
Linen Sets: Fitted and flat sheet, blanket, pillow, pillow case and towel. ($1000)
Venue Rental Policies
- Trash and RecyclingCouples/their vendors must separate and bag trash, recycling and compost and place in venue designated area.
- Controlled SubstancesNot permitted to include fireworks, hunting, firearms, ammunition or explosives.
- Vehicular AccessRestricted to roads and parking areas and must adhere to posted speed limits.
- OrientationCouple agrees to attend an orientation regarding all safety rules, emergency procedures and regulations pertaining to the camp upon arrival.
- PetsNot permitted.
- Open FlamesNot permitted except in the designated fire pit.
- SmokingNot permitted.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Check In Time3:00 pm
- Check Out Time12:00 pm