Nestled in the hills near the Quaddick Reservoir this historic farm is a truly wonderful property. The beautiful pond is surrounded by lush green fields and a charming corn field. In the fall, behind the farm house, you will find a forest with amazing foliage and a lively pumpkin patch.
Choose to have an elegant reception next to the pond with a water view. Or have a more private rustic reception in the field behind the house, surrounded by trees. Or have your summer wedding in the tent next to the house that is already waiting for you and included in the price. The Pumpkin Pond Farm provides the canvas on which you can create your truly unique wedding.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
The gazebo by the pond is off limits to wedding guests.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.