84 others interested
Crane Beach Hilltop Horse Farm
Max Capacity: 150 (outdoor)
Style: Horse Farm
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 6)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
84 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
3 bedrooms2 bathrooms
2 nights included with venue rental.
Guest house is split between long term renters on the left side of house and 3 separate bedrooms on the right side of the house, which includes two baths, a living room/dining room combo with 3 season porch and kitchenette, and outside deck.
Additional nights, $450/night.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not authorized.
- Open Flame Policy: Not authorized.
- Pet Policy: Generally not permitted. Considered upon special request of bride and groom.
- Fireworks: Not authorized.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must bag and place in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music past 11pm.
- Venue Access: The main home on the property is the owners' residence so will be off-limits to wedding guests.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Fireplace and dishes in the china cabinet are not available for guest use.
Please park to the far left as you face the house, not blocking the pathway to the house or the garage.
Photo Credits: Mary B Photography