A quiet country road winds its way through the hills of Pioneer Valley surrounded by towering hundred year old oak trees that turn deep reds and orange in the fall. Eventually the quiet road drops down a small hill into acres of flower farm, sheep pasture and hay fields. Four acres of those rolling hay fields will be cut and mowed for a couple to create their own private country wedding.
The fields offer a small bluff looking out over golden cattails and reeds along a silent brook that winds its way behind the acre of flowers, organic veggies and sheep that the farmers maintain. The small bluff makes a perfect cocktail hour area for your guests to see all of nature's beauty before the backdrop of small hills. Set behind the bluff and surrounded by aged oaks and pine on three sides, sits the perfect private area for a wedding tent reception, allowing you the chance to create your own one-of-a-kind venue in this secluded corner of Pioneer Valley.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $500k Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.