This meticulously maintained farm features vibrant gardens, many rustic elements, and scenic landscaped views. The farm begins at the historic farm stand adjacent to a patio with vintage picnic tables. Continue down the gravel road and you will find the courtyard enclosed by split rail fencing adorned with emerald green picnic tables. Across this courtyard, the terrain is home to several horses and neighboring gardens flourishing with a variety of vegetables and flowers.
At the end of the gravel road stand the central grounds. Nestled between lush green trees, a corn field, and sheep, goat, and horse pens, these grounds have wonderful views of the natural surroundings and unforgettable farm details.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.