17 others interested
Johnston, Rhode Island
This farm and orchard has been family-owned and operated for seven generations. With vibrant vegetable gardens, flourishing apple and peach trees, an impressive pumpkin patch, and a wondrous corn maze, you'll have plenty of options for both ceremony and reception alike. The charming farm-stand is adorned with colorful flowers, while two deep blue ponds surrounded by lush wooded lands are adjacent to the orchard and sunflower field. For a private moment, journey to the farm's summit where you’ll find unrivaled views of the entire orchard and natural landscape.
Thinking of a more intimate wedding? Ask about reserving the farm stand for an indoor space perfect for 50 guests available during the late spring and early summer.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Tables - 12 picnic tables.
- Parking - Parking for 50 cars.
- Event Pavilion - Seasonal dependent.
- Electric Power
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
* Recommendations Available
- Tractor wagon rides available for guests or for wedding party during pictures up on the hill upon request. Wagons seat between and 30 and 40 guests and are $100 per wagon.
Indoor capacity: 50
Outdoor capacity: 100
Event End Time: 10 pm
Region: South Shore, MA
Reception Type: Outdoor Only
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.