This farm and orchard has been family-owned and operated for seven generations. With vibrant vegetable gardens, flourishing apple and peach trees, an impressive pumpkin patch, and a wondrous corn maze, you'll have plenty of options for both ceremony and reception alike. The charming farm-stand is adorned with colorful flowers, while two deep blue ponds surrounded by lush wooded lands are adjacent to the orchard and sunflower field. For a private moment, journey to the farm's summit where you’ll find unrivaled views of the entire orchard and natural landscape.
Thinking of a more intimate wedding? Ask about reserving the farm stand for an indoor space perfect for 50 guests available during the late spring and early summer.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.