The gravel stone road is your first glance at the farm's enchanting terrain and leads to the main grounds. Nestled between three ponds and wooded areas, the central grounds have stunning views of the sunset, sprawling green lawns, and the rustic horse stables and barn. The deep blue ponds offer reflective views of the clear skies and lush greenery that surrounds them, while the cranberry fields meander the farm adding to the picturesque landscape.
From every angle, the farm offers impressive views of the natural surroundings and serene skies.
Venue Rental Policies
Horse-drawn carriage services available upon request.
Park cars only in designated areas.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.