There is a magical aura at The Pond and Apple Orchard. It radiates from the majestic pond and beautiful sculptures that adorn it. The pond is embellished with vibrant green water lillies and overlooks many of the farm's most important landmarks. The circular stoned area is the place where soulmates meet. From it, you have scenic views of the pond, captivating sculptures, and naturally wooded areas.
Many enchanting walkways are present throughout the farm, lined with angelic wildflowers and mesmerizing sculptures of all shapes and sizes. Follow the curvature of the pond to find it lined with the most interesting mini sculptures. Next, you'll find a walkway leading to the impressive blue and silver bell that is truly wondrous. End your journey by ringing the bell, allowing the calming sounds and deep vibrations that resonate to remind you what a magical place this farm is and was for your special day.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking not authorized.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: Pets not authorized. Exceptions available for service animals.
- Decorations: Must be 100% cleaned and removed prior to departure. Includes small confetti, tape or other decorations used.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to MA state law.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples and vendors must consolidate trash and recycling and place in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 11pm.
- Venue Access: Sculpture walk and lower pond area south of bridge is limited to daylight hours.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.