There is a magical aura at Old Frog Pond Farm & Studio. It radiates from the majestic pond and beautiful sculptures that adorn it. The pond is embellished with vibrant green water lilies and overlooks many of the farm's most important landmarks. The circular stoned area is the place where soulmates meet. From it, you have scenic views of the pond, captivating sculptures, and naturally wooded areas.
Many enchanting walkways are present throughout the farm, lined with angelic wildflowers and mesmerizing sculptures of all shapes and sizes. Follow the curvature of the pond to find it lined with the most interesting mini sculptures. Next, you'll find a walkway leading to the impressive blue and silver bell that is truly wondrous. End your journey by ringing the bell, allowing the calming sounds and deep vibrations that resonate to remind you what a magical place this farm is and was for your special day.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking not authorized.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames.
- Pet Policy: Pets not authorized. Exceptions available for service animals.
- Decorations: Must be 100% cleaned and removed prior to departure. Includes small confetti, tape or other decorations used.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to MA state law.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples and vendors must consolidate trash and recycling and place in designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 11pm.
- Venue Access: Sculpture walk and lower pond area south of bridge is limited to daylight hours.