Just an hour outside of Boston, rests an antique yellow barn perfect for events for up to 125 guests. Adorned with a peace sign, an homage to the owner’s California roots and spirit, the barn offers an open concept layout perfect for customization. Home to a small family-run flower farm, this 7-acre property boasts some of the prettiest gardens in the area. From peonies to dahlias, seasonal flowers surround the barn and make for a naturally beautiful backdrop to your special day.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10:30 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: No permitted.
- Pet Policy: Limited to wedding couple only.
- Decorations: Use of nails or screws not permitted without prior approval.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to MA state law.
- Trash and Recycling: Must be removed by renters or their vendors.
- Noise: No amplified music past 10pm. Event end time 10:30. Guest departure no later than 11pm.
- Tents: Not permitted.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.