This meadow features stunning views of Mount Greylock, vibrant wildflowers, and naturally wooded lands. For the couple who wants to create a world all their own in the mountains of the Berkshires, the Elmartin Farm offers creative freedom found in few other venues. With historic stone walls, split-rail fences, original farm homes, and two massive open fields encircled by the surrounding peaks of the Berkshires, guests will feel like they have stepped into another world of private and pristine Massachusetts. The mountain landscape showcases lush green trees on rolling hilltops against enchanting blue skies. The fresh air and quiet of natural surroundings are perfectly calming. During the fall, warm red and yellow-colored leaves transform the terrain into a even more mesmerizing and picturesque landscape. No matter when you choose to celebrate your wedding, Elmartin Farm offers a truly unique and private view into the Berkshires that your guests will never forget.
There are two ideal spots for a tented reception. The first features a majestic apple tree, an historic stone wall, and amazing mountains in the distance making it perfect for a spring or summer wedding. The second is surrounded by trees, wildflowers, and different but equally breathtaking views of mountains so close it seems as if you could touch them. This second location is perfect for fall weddings when the wooded mountains come alive with autumn color.
The Elmartin Farm is a historic farm that has been family-owned for eight generations and producing food for over 100 years. The farm spans roughly 400 acres including pastures, grazing lands, and apple orchards.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.