The farm has been family-owned for more than 10 generations and is one of the oldest family farms in New England. Efforts to conserve this land span several decades and have ensured the rural character of the farm is preserved.
1640s New England Farm is distinctively charming. The farm's unique elements are reminiscent of its historical nature. The rustic barn adorns the entrance to the beautiful field. The field features scenic views of Lincoln Hill and sprawling green lawns surrounded by wooded lands.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Pet Policy: Pets limited to dog serving as ring bearer for ceremony only. Otherwise, pets not authorized.
Noise: Loud music must end by 10pm.
Trash Policy: Couples are responsible for clean up and trash removal. Couples are encouraged to rent dumpsters to facilitate clean up and schedule pick up after event.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $500k Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.