Dedicated to inspire, educate, and delight with contemporary art from New England and beyond through sculptures in the landscape and museum exhibitions, deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum hosts weddings for couples looking to enjoy their unique setting. With art exhibits rotating semi-annually, no two seasons are the same ensuring a unique experience for each couple.
This combination of indoor and outdoor space overlooks the picturesque Flint’s Pond and can be used for daytime and nighttime events. Inside, you'll enjoy The Dewey Family Gallery featuring artwork from deCordova’s permanent collection and the attached terrace known for its stunning views. Just outside the Museum, guests will enjoy the stunning views from the Sculpture Terrace, offering easy access to other areas of the park. Looking for a tented outdoor reception? Plan a tented event in deCordova’s 30 acre Sculpture Park. Providing a constantly changing landscape of large-scale, outdoor, modern and contemporary sculpture and site-specific installations. The Sculpture Park hosts more than 60 works, the majority of which are on loan to the Museum. Create a unique experience for your guests by immersing your event in art and nature.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11:30 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking and vaping of any kind is not permitted inside any buildings and is limited to a designated outdoor area. Ashtrays, supplied by the caterer, must be used on tables in the smoking area.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames or candles may be used indoors, and any outdoor use must be approved in advance by deCordova staff.
- Pet Policy: Leashed dogs are permitted outdoors as part of an event. Service animals must be working and under control at all times.
- Decorations: Signs, decorations and event-related items may not be attached to property sculptures, signs, gates, fences, walls or trees. Taping, tacking, hanging, wrapping, or affixing materials to building exteriors or interiors is not allowed. Balloons not allowed.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Noise: Outdoor noise ordinance for tented weddings only – 11pm Fri/Sat, 9pm Sun except for Labor Day and 4th of July.
- Venue Access: Public use and enjoyment of the property may not be restricted during set up times, and reasonable efforts should be made during set up to minimize interference with deCordova activities or visitor enjoyment of the property.