The Hahn Horticulture Garden is an outdoor wedding venue with broad lawns and a diverse plant collection located on the Virginia Tech campus! The garden can accommodate up to 150 people for your ceremony and reception and includes full access to the Hahn Horticulture Garden, including the Peggy Lee Hahn Pavilion and adjacent terrace.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Trash and Recycling: Couples are responsible for leaving the garden and pavilion as found. All decorations, dance floors, etc. must be set up and removed the same day as the wedding. Rented tents, tables, and chairs may be picked up the day after the wedding.
- Alcohol: Couples may provide their own alcohol to be served by a Virginia ABC Licensed Caterer or Bartender. Couples must coordinate with the venue to file a form with the campus police department for any event involving alcohol at least 30 days in advance.
- Venue Access: Use of the garden and pavilion for a maximum of 9 hours on the day of your wedding. Access to the pavilion the day before your wedding from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
- Public Access: Hahn Horticulture Garden is on a college campus and is a public space. We are unable to restrict garden access to classes, students, and the general public who may be passing through the gardens.
- Outside Vendors: Couples may choose their own vendors to include caterer, florist, wedding planner, photographer, etc.
- Damage Deposit: An additional $250 cleaning/damage deposit is required and will be refunded within 7 days if not needed.
- Event Insurance: Couples are required to purchase Special Event Insurance for any event.