A long gravel road leads to this stunning estate that is characteristic of old New England colonial architecture. The road is lined with a stonewall and rustic farming artifacts, adding to the estate's historic essence. The barn has impressive red doors and is adorned with magical string lights, a vintage wooden bar, and a full-sized kitchen. It also features several areas for entertaining guests.
Several gardens adorn the grounds and add an enchanting detail to the farm. The picturesque goat barn is neighbored by sprawling green lawns and rolling hills that are surrounded by lush wooded lands. Built in 1746, the estate and barn have been attentively renovated and maintain many of their original elements and charm.
Venue Rental Policies
Kitchen available for use by a caterer.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Permitted outdoors in designated areas only. None left on property.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames indoors. Outdoors must be in top-proof jar.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No confetti. Otherwise, flexible upon request.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm.
- Camping: Considered upon request.