A long gravel road leads to this stunning estate that is characteristic of old New England colonial architecture. The road is lined with a stonewall and rustic farming artifacts, adding to the estate's historic essence. The barn has impressive red doors and is adorned with magical string lights, a vintage wooden bar, and a full-sized kitchen. It also features several areas for entertaining guests.
Several gardens adorn the grounds and add an enchanting detail to the farm. The picturesque goat barn is neighbored by sprawling green lawns and rolling hills that are surrounded by lush wooded lands. Built in 1746, the estate and barn have been attentively renovated and maintain many of their original elements and charm.
Venue Rental Policies
Kitchen available for use by a caterer.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Permitted outdoors in designated areas only. None left on property.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames indoors. Outdoors must be in top-proof jar.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: No confetti. Otherwise, flexible upon request.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm.
- Camping: Considered upon request.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.