An Intimate Stowe, Vermont, wedding venue, perfect for Elopements & Small Weddings. Quiet and secluded, Stone Hill Inn is known for its intimacy and charm, perfect for small weddings (up to 40 guests), elopements, engagements, and honeymoons.
At Stone Hill Inn you'll find, a luxurious nine-room retreat surrounded by forests and gardens where you can exchange your vows along garden paths or next to our glistening waterfall, and opportunities for smaller winter ceremonies highlighted by falling snow within a forty-windowed room or by the warmth of the Great Room in front of the fireplace with candles.
Looking for the quiet peace in a community known for it's hospitality? Join us at Stone Hill Inn for your intimate wedding celebration.
9 bedrooms9 bathrooms
Enjoy 2 nights stay for up to 18 guests in our top rated B&B. From an inviting great room, to sun-filled breakfast room, you'll enjoy exclusive access for you, your closest family and friends. Gourmet Breakfast Included each morning.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking in designated outdoor areas. No smoking of any kind inside.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles and wedding torches permitted by request only.
- Pet Policy: Pets of the wedding couple permitted on a case-by-case basis. They are allowed on the property day-of during the ceremony only and must remain outdoors.
- Decorations: No tape, staples or adhesives used on any indoor structures.
- Fireworks: Fireworks are NOT permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Food caterer to remove ALL trash and recycling and make arrangements for small dumpster (for a fee).
- Noise: Amplified music must be lowered by 10:30PM.
- Event Manager: Events UNDER 20 require Day of Coordinator to manage event for entire event duration. Events OVER 20 require venue's preferred planner (month-of services at a minimum).
- Outside Vendors: Outside vendors allowed but must be approved by the venue and insured.
House Rental Policies
Early Check-in: early access may be granted depending on availability (for a fee).
September/October Check-in time: 4PM
Non-overnight Guests: Guests of the wedding NOT staying at the inn are not permitted in any guest room or areas marked private. They are permitted to use the common areas of the inn.