Full of flourishing berry, vegetable, and flower gardens and surrounded by lush wooded areas, the Farm at Mohawk Trail exudes vibrant colors and a delightful garden aroma for your special day. Here, you'll find a captivating rustic red barn that overlooks the gardens and provides scenic views of rolling tree-topped hills.
This enchanting community farm has been used for agricultural production since the late 1800s. The farm's goal is to increase knowledge about and demand for local food while building strong connections with the community. When you reserve this farm for your special day, you'll be helping this farm expand awareness and continue it's mission for each upcoming season.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.