Originally a 1950s dairy farm, this property boasts riverfront views of the Green River, two large fields for an outdoor ceremony or tented reception, a post and beam barn, and large stable, all perfect for your authentic outdoor Berkshires wedding. Stay for the weekend in the on-site 7 bedroom farmhouse with room for up to 16 guests and enjoy over 1000 feet of river frontage and over 160 acres of natural woods. Sprig Farm offers a fully customizable venue with all the charm of a charming Berkshires escape.
7 bedrooms4.5 bathrooms
Traditional farmhouse located on more than 160 acres of woodland. Features river frontage and on-site pond perfect for a relaxing wedding weekend with those you love.
Prices vary by season
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Smoking outdoors is permitted if proper disposal is carried out.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles are allowed
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
- Fireworks: Fireworks can be professionally let off; sparklers are fine.
- Trash and Recycling: Our trash pick up is at the end of the drive where it meets the main road — rt 71
- Bonfires: Authorized with request to host and permission from local fire department.
- Noise: No amplified music after 11pm.