Osamequin Farm is located in beautiful Seekonk, MA, just 15 minutes from Providence. This working farm is nestled on conserved land and features 10 acres of open fields as well as acres of blueberry, vegetable and flower fields lined with stone walls. There are 300 acres of woods with trails for your guests to explore as well as a historic barn from the 1700s, animals, multiple ponds and streams, and a gorgeous flower field that is perfect for photographs. The expansive grounds offer many configurations for your ceremony, cocktail and reception sites.
Osamequin Farm is a non-profit dedicated to preserving the farm so that they can continue to share the land with farmers and their community for generations to come. The venue offers leases to young, beginning, or marginalized farmers, including access to shared infrastructure and cooperative marketing structures. They invite their neighbors to the farm for community gatherings and educational events. They are mindful of their historical context and work to foster a welcoming space for all people. Sustainability is of the utmost importance to their mission. All is cared for in the spirit of holistic management, keeping in mind the interconnected health of soil, crops, forests, livestock, pollinators, consumers, farmers, and community.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed glass tip-proof containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: No Limitations
- Trash and Recycling: Couples responsible for consolidating trash at the barn.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.