Located a half hour from Hartford and just over an hour from Boston & Providence rests this gorgeous farm perfect for outdoor events for up to 300 guests and a beautiful new event barn that accommodates up to 215 guests. With sprawling orchards, a picturesque forest and a calming pond, you’ll enjoy the perfect setting for a truly custom wedding.
Upon arrival, treat your guests to an outdoor ceremony set in front of Bush Meadow's charming pond. After, transition into a free flowing cocktail hour on one of the many open lawns, followed by a custom reception either outside on the open North Lawn or inside the newly renovated event barn.
4 bedrooms9 bathrooms
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed glass tip-proof containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
- Decorations: With written approval by the owner
- Fireworks: Per State Fire Regulations.
No amplified music after 11pm.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Check in is at 2:00pm on Friday and Check out is 2:00pm Sunday.
Photo Credits: Barry Kapplan