Just an hour from Boston, this charming summer camp owned by the Boys & Girls Club of Manchester is perfect for indoor or outdoor weddings for up to 250 guests. With open fields, and beautiful outdoor pavilions, you'll enjoy the perfect setting for a truly custom wedding.
You can choose between the Amphitheater or the Flagpole Circle for their outdoor ceremony. The camp has many options for your cocktail hour and reception sites, including 2 pavilions made of Vermont Timber, 2 tents and an indoor hall with a large farmer’s porch.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: No staples allowed. Tape must be removed.
- Trash and Recycling: Two fenced-in dumpsters on-site.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm.
- Alcohol: 1 Police Officer is required per 100 guests if alcohol is to be served.
- Venue Access: Only available for one-day events. Rental includes 12 hours of venue access, including set up and break down. Rentals only available for Saturdays and Sundays due to week-day Boys & Girls Club camp activities.
- Outside Vendors: Outside vendors for table, chair and tent rentals are allowed. Rental drop off/pick up times are limited to a two hour time slot that is agreed upon with the venue host prior to the event. Couples will be charged a service fee for staffing at that time.
- Exclusive Caterer: Mandatory use of on-site caterer for all wedding related meals.
- No amplified music after 10pm.
- Police detail is required if alcohol is to be served.
Photo Credits: Antoinette Photography