Just an hour from Boston, this charming summer camp owned by the Boys & Girls Club of Manchester is perfect for indoor or outdoor weddings for up to 250 guests. With open fields, and beautiful outdoor pavilions, you'll enjoy the perfect setting for a truly custom wedding.
You can choose between the Amphitheater or the Flagpole Circle for their outdoor ceremony. The camp has many options for your cocktail hour and reception sites, including 2 pavilions made of Vermont Timber, 2 tents and an indoor hall with a large farmer’s porch.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: No staples allowed. Tape must be removed.
- Trash and Recycling: Two fenced-in dumpsters on-site.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm.
- Alcohol: 1 Police Officer is required per 100 guests if alcohol is to be served.
- Venue Access: Only available for one-day events. Rental includes 12 hours of venue access, including set up and break down. Rentals only available for Saturdays and Sundays due to week-day Boys & Girls Club camp activities.
- Outside Vendors: No outside chairs, tables, tent or caterer permitted,
- Exclusive Caterer: Mandatory use of on-site caterer for all wedding related meals.
- No amplified music after 10pm.
- Police detail is required if alcohol is to be served.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.