This historic estate is situated on nine acres of wooded landed, a courtyard, and a pond. The entrance to the estate is lined with black, antique light posts that are a reminder of the estate's old-world charm. Its veranda overlooks the courtyard, equine stable, and century-old pine trees. The four-story barn, adjacent to the estate, is adorned with a six sided cupola and serves as an iconic backdrop for beautiful views of the sunset.
Across the courtyard is the deep blue pond. A pearly white pergola and well, with a heart-shaped detail, reside next to the pond. White hydrangeas that transform into a soft pink color after their full bloom enhance the beauty of the courtyard.
This estate and its grounds have enchanting natural details perfect for an elegant and romantic setting.
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
4 suite options available: Breakfast Included
- King Suite with two person jacuzzi, dressing room, working fireplace, wet bar, and large balcony. ($369 per night)
- King Suite with two person jacuzzi and large balcony. ($269 per night)
- King Suite with red heart shaped two person jacuzzi. ($269 per night)
- Double Bed Bed with Shared Bathroom. (included when all 3 suites rented)
- Cottage with 1 queen and 1 twin in shared loft. Includes small downstairs kitchen, dining and living room along with back patio and courtyard. ($195/night with two night minimum or $1000/week).
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only. No Sparklers.
- Decorations: No foil confetti.
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.