This historic estate is situated on nine acres of wooded landed, a courtyard, and a pond. The entrance to the estate is lined with black, antique light posts that are a reminder of the estate's old-world charm. Its veranda overlooks the courtyard, equine stable, and century-old pine trees. The four-story barn, adjacent to the estate, is adorned with a six sided cupola and serves as an iconic backdrop for beautiful views of the sunset.
Across the courtyard is the deep blue pond. A pearly white pergola and well, with a heart-shaped detail, reside next to the pond. White hydrangeas that transform into a soft pink color after their full bloom enhance the beauty of the courtyard.
This estate and its grounds have enchanting natural details perfect for an elegant and romantic setting.
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
4 suite options available: Breakfast Included
- King Suite with two person jacuzzi, dressing room, working fireplace, wet bar, and large balcony. ($369 per night)
- King Suite with two person jacuzzi and large balcony. ($269 per night)
- King Suite with red heart shaped two person jacuzzi. ($269 per night)
- Double Bed Bed with Shared Bathroom. (included when all 3 suites rented)
- Cottage with 1 queen and 1 twin in shared loft. Includes small downstairs kitchen, dining and living room along with back patio and courtyard. ($195/night with two night minimum or $1000/week).
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only. No Sparklers.
- Decorations: No foil confetti.