35 others interested
King Phillip's Stables
This historic estate is situated on nine acres of wooded landed, a courtyard, and a pond. The entrance to the estate is lined with black, antique light posts that are a reminder of the estate's old-world charm. Its veranda overlooks the courtyard, equine stable, and century-old pine trees. The four-story barn, adjacent to the estate, is adorned with a six sided cupola and serves as an iconic backdrop for beautiful views of the sunset.
Across the courtyard is the deep blue pond. A pearly white pergola and well, with a heart-shaped detail, reside next to the pond. White hydrangeas that transform into a soft pink color after their full bloom enhance the beauty of the courtyard.
This estate and its grounds have enchanting natural details perfect for an elegant and romantic setting.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
No Longer Available for 2020/2021 Seasons
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - King suite for wedding party.
- Restrooms - 2 in main home available to wedding guests.
- Parking - Up to 50 cars.
- Electric Power - Power available at both ceremony and reception sites.
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
- Shuttle Transportation
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
4 bedrooms5 bathrooms
4 suite options available: Breakfast Included
- King Suite with two person jacuzzi, dressing room, working fireplace, wet bar, and large balcony. ($369 per night)
- King Suite with two person jacuzzi and large balcony. ($269 per night)
- King Suite with red heart shaped two person jacuzzi. ($269 per night)
- Double Bed Bed with Shared Bathroom. (included when all 3 suites rented)
- Cottage with 1 queen and 1 twin in shared loft. Includes small downstairs kitchen, dining and living room along with back patio and courtyard. ($195/night with two night minimum or $1000/week).
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only. No Sparklers.
Decorations: No foil confetti.