A true ecosystem of sustainability and craftsmanship Greig Farm features pick your own berries, an on-site farm market, local art gallery, and craft market all in one amazing farm. For your wedding weekend, stay for the weekend by renting 2 BnB style rooms and a historic studio-style one room schoolhouse. During your stay, you'll enjoy complimentary breakfast inside the on-site market and have plenty of time to enjoy the surrounding area. Host your guests for an outdoor ceremony and tented reception nestled right in the heart of New York's treasured Hudson River Valley.
3 bedrooms2 bathrooms
The Farmhouse - 4 guests, 2 bedrooms, 2 beds, 1 shared bath Located on the main homestead, the farmhouse offers two bedrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the house. Breakfast at the market is included each morning.
The Schoolhouse - Studio Style - 4 guests, 2 beds, 1 bath Studio setup, including a full kitchen and bathroom. There's space for two in the bed and two more in the queen-sized pullout couch. Breakfast at the market is included each morning.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Fireworks: Sparklers authorized. Fireworks are not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters responsible for bagging and consolidating trash in designated area. Bulk trash removal provided.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 10pm.
- Venue Access: Field access not permitted after dark in order to protect crops.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Must be comfortable that pet(s) live on property - There's a small and very friendly dog that lives in the house.
Photo Credits: Andrew Franciosa Studio