Located on Maine's Midcoast, and abutting the Blue Hill Heritage Trust, Kingdom Road Farm features expansive views, streams, ponds, rolling pastures, on-site barn, and historic farmhouse for up to 8 guests. On this working farm, you'll find resident sheep and chickens, alongside working hay fields and lush forestry as far as the eye can see.
The open fields combined with an on-site 40' x 40' barn, provide both indoor and outdoor ceremony options, and ample area for an outdoor tented reception. Included with your rental, enjoy two-nights stay at the on-site farmhouse with historic exposed beams, extensive on-site walking trails, and quick access to Blue Hill, Maine, and the surrounding area with endless outdoor activities throughout your entire weekend.
4 bedrooms4.5 bathrooms
2-nights stay included with rental.
Refinished farmhouse with historic charm.
Includes individually controlled heating and cooling system in each bedroom, clean towels and everyday bath supplies, free WiFi (however no TV), and full kitchen without a dishwasher.
Copper pan fire-pit: Available upon request for overnight guests only and subject to weather conditions at discretion of host. (no fire protection to area). Host will provide fire-wood.
2 additional guests authorized on sofas for up to 10 guests.
Additional nights available to rent: Nov - June 21st ($320/night), June 22nd - Oct 31st (480/night).
Venue Rental Policies
- Decorations: Adhesives should not leave permanent damage to barn.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to on-site animals.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters must bag and consolidate in designated area. Host provides bulk trash removal.
- Venue Access: Wedding guests permitted from entering pastures or livestock areas.
- Swimming: Not permitted. Ponds are off-limits for all guests.
- Pets: Pets not permitted to ensure safety of on-site livestock.
- Open Flames: No open flames inside barn. Inside tent, table top candles in enclosed, tip-proof glass jars permitted. No other open flames authorized.
- Smoking: Not permitted indoors. Outdoors limited to gravel driveway only.
Overnight Accommodations Policies
- Check In Time: 8:00 am
- Check Out Time: 4:00 pm