45 others interested
Blue Hill, Maine
Kingdom Road Farm
Max Capacity: 160 (outdoor), 80 (indoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 8)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
45 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
4 bedrooms4.5 bathrooms
2-nights stay included with rental.
Refinished farmhouse with historic charm.
Includes individually controlled heating and cooling system in each bedroom, clean towels and everyday bath supplies, free WiFi (however no TV), and full kitchen without a dishwasher.
Copper pan fire-pit: Available upon request for overnight guests only and subject to weather conditions at discretion of host. (no fire protection to area). Host will provide fire-wood.
2 additional guests authorized on sofas for up to 10 guests.
Additional nights available to rent: Nov - June 21st ($320/night), June 22nd - Oct 31st (480/night).
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 1 am
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted indoors. Outdoors limited to gravel driveway only.
- Open Flame Policy: No open flames inside barn. Inside tent, table top candles in enclosed, tip-proof glass jars permitted. No other open flames authorized.
- Pet Policy: Pets not permitted to ensure safety of on-site livestock.
- Decorations: Adhesives should not leave permanent damage to barn.
- Fireworks: Not permitted due to on-site animals.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters must bag and consolidate in designated area. Host provides bulk trash removal.
- Noise: No amplified music or noise after 1:00 am.
- Venue Access: Wedding guests permitted from entering pastures or livestock areas.
- Swimming: Not permitted. Ponds are off-limits for all guests.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Pets - Not permitted to ensure safety of on-site livestock.
Fireplace - Purely decorative and not available for guest use.