Located along the beautiful Niagara Wine Trail in Western New York, Kin Loch Farmstead is a 30-acre lavender farm boasting several variations of the lavender plant, heirloom flowers, a pond and a stunning barn that can hold up to 150 guests.
Venue hosts, Alex and Ryan, are so excited to share their little slice of heaven and provide you with a natural setting to celebrate love and life. Tucked in between Lake Erie and Ontario, this barn venue is the perfect spot for a Western New York wedding.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Allowed in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Fire-pit will be lit by venue representative.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed. Pre-approval required.
- Decorations: Allowed, but no nails or permanent marks.
- Fireworks: Yes, if given pre-approval
- Trash and Recycling: On-site dumpster and large recycling bin available to clients/vendors. Professional removal each week provided.
- Noise: 10PM.
No amplified music after 10PM
Photo Credits: Jeffrey Nottonson