Located along the beautiful Niagara Wine Trail in Western New York, Kin Loch Farmstead is a 30-acre lavender farm boasting several variations of the lavender plant, heirloom flowers, a pond and a stunning barn that can hold up to 150 guests.
Venue hosts, Alex and Ryan, are so excited to share their little slice of heaven and provide you with a natural setting to celebrate love and life. Tucked in between Lake Erie and Ontario, this barn venue is the perfect spot for a Western New York wedding.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Allowed in designated areas.
- Open Flame Policy: Fire-pit will be lit by venue representative.
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed. Pre-approval required.
- Decorations: Allowed, but no nails or permanent marks.
- Fireworks: Yes, if given pre-approval
- Trash and Recycling: On-site dumpster and large recycling bin available to clients/vendors. Professional removal each week provided.
- Noise: 10PM.
No amplified music after 10PM
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Jeffrey Nottonson