Lafayette Farm Gardens has amazing views of the White Mountains, a historic charm, and a rustic elegance. The grounds oversee cattle pastures while the barn is home to a few adorable goats. The farmhouse's courtyard is encircled by beautiful trees and is an ideal setting for an intimate celebration.
4 bedrooms2 bathrooms
Farm House - 7 Guests Maximum - Four rooms - $850 (425/night).
1st Level - Full bathroom (tub and shower) – no bedrooms on this level.
2nd Level - 1 Room with King Bed - 1 Room with King Bed - 1 Room with (2) Twin Beds - 1 Room with (1) Twin Beds - Shared
Full Bathroom with stand up shower.
Prices vary by season
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Tabletop candles only.
- Pet Policy: Outdoors only and upon request. Breed restrictions apply. Dogs must be leashed while outside and cleaned up after.
- Decorations: No restrictions. All must be removed during clean up to include adhesives, flower petals, and confetti of any type.
- Fireworks: Permitted with approval from local fire department. Must have a minimum 100 ft stand-off distance from any building.
- Trash and Recycling: No food waste is to be left on-site. Caterers must take wedding/event food waste. Non-food waste must be sorted and placed in venue designated area.
- Noise: No amplified music after 10pm per town ordinance.
- Camping: Not permitted.
Exit signs and fire extinguishers required for any tents and should be included on rental order. Quantity and location are dependent based on size and wedding set-up. Coordinate requirements through Mayflower Venues for requirements and prior approval from Fire Marshall. Fire Marshall will inspect on wedding weekend.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
- Guests Limits: No Additional Overnight Guests.
- Cleaning Fee: $250 cleaning fee added per rental.
- Pets: Considered upon request. $250 pet fee per animal for any pet staying at property. Breed restrictions apply. Dogs must be crated if left alone inside home. Not allowed on furniture or beds. Retroactive fees apply for unreported animals.
- All house-hold items must remain inside house. i.e. dishes, glassware, flatware, pillows, sheets and towels.
- Rehearsal dinners or Sunday brunches permitted with overnight rentals. (outdoors only). House access limited to overnight guests only.
- Refrain from placing grills on porches or near house in order to mitigate risk of fire.
-Additional Week Night Add Ons
$350/week night (Sunday - Thursday)