96 others interested
Max Capacity: 150 (outdoor), 35 (indoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 12)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
96 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
In addition to access to all the amenities the property has to offer (tennis, swimming pool, golf practice range (once no cars are parked in the area), trails, pond for fishing, private use of all the facilities (kitchen, dining room, living room, porch, patios, decks, etc), the property can comfortably accomodate 12 guests, with a maximum of 18. The house is large (8000 sf) so sleeping arrangments are somewhat flexible as summarized below:
BR#1: (Very) Large Master Suite: Sleeps 2. King Bed, ensuite bathroom, dressing room, Jacuzzi, couch, chairs, TV. Opens onto a very large private deck.
BR#2: Large bedroom, Sleeps 4. Queen bed and queen pull out couch. (A curtain can be pulled across the room to separate the two sleeping areas.) It was originally two separate rooms. Shares bathroom with BR#3 across the hall.
BR#3 Sleeps 2. Queen bed, Bathroom across the hall, shared with BR#2
BR#4 Sleeps 2 Queen bed, en suite bathroom, private deck. There is also a loft area. Could conceivably put a blow up twin bed there.
BR#5 Sleeps 2. Bunk beds, twin over twin. Across the hall from a half bath.
Basement- Sleeps 2. Queen Murphy bed. Private full bath, kitchenette, TV area. Note, however, if the Little Italy Café is being used they would want to choose one of the other alternate sleeping arrangements
Library. Sleeps 2. This is a private room with a pull out queen sleeper sofa. It is across the hall from the half bath.
Family Room. Sleeps 2. There is a pull out queen couch in the Family Room. Near the half bath.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No glass in the pool area
We do not provide lifeguards so use of the pool requires close adult supervision
No firearms allowed
No swimming in the pond (behind the grass court)
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Event Start Time: 8 am
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors allowed.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Dog considered upon request.
- Decorations: Cannot use anything that would damage surfaces e.g. walls.
- Fireworks: Not permitted
- Trash and Recycling: Waste should be separated and bagged and placed in provided barrels to the right of the entrance gate (property side not roadside)
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
House Rental Policies
Please do not use the fireplace in the basement.
Please do not use the gas fireplace in the Master Bedroom.