89 others interested
Roughly an hour West of Boston, Glen Manor’s central location and proximity to Sturbridge makes this stunning country estate the ideal wedding venue. Featured as “House of the Day” in the Wall Street Journal, the manor is set amidst 60 acres of rolling fields, park-like woodland, lush gardens accented with urns, statuary& fountains, mood lighting, multiple patios and decks, a fire pit in a field with seating, and winding brick and cobble paths.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue.
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - Bride and bridesmaids can use the Master Suite which includes a main room, a powder/dressing room and a bathroom. Groom's party can use one of the other bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Parking - Field parking would accommodate 100 cars.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi network available for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - Not a commercial kitchen but our kitchen has a double oven and range and two refrigerators, plus an extra full size refrigerator in the basement, an extra smaller refrigerator in the basement, two freezers in the basement, and another oven in the basement.
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; Available at ceremony and reception site.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
- Restrooms (Flushable Trailers / Portable)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
In addition to access to all the amenities the property has to offer (tennis, swimming pool, golf practice range (once no cars are parked in the area), trails, pond for fishing, private use of all the facilities (kitchen, dining room, living room, porch, patios, decks, etc), the property can comfortably accomodate 12 guests plus babies. The house is large (8000 sf) so sleeping arrangments are somewhat flexible as summarized below:
BR#1: (Very) Large Master Suite: Sleeps 2. King Bed, ensuite bathroom, dressing room, Jacuzzi, couch, chairs, TV. Opens onto a very large private deck.
BR#2: Large bedroom, Sleeps 4. Queen bed and queen pull out couch. (A curtain can be pulled across the room to separate the two sleeping areas.) It was originally two separate rooms. Shares bathroom with BR#3 across the hall.
BR#3 Sleeps 2. Queen bed, Bathroom across the hall, shared with BR#2
BR#4 Sleeps 2 Queen bed, en suite bathroom, private deck. There is also a loft area. Could conceivabley put a blow up twin bed there.
Basement- Sleeps 2. Queen Murphy bed. Private full bath. Note, however, if the Little Italy Café is being used they would want to choose one of the alternate sleeping arrangements
--There is a pull out queen couch in the Family Room. (Sleeps 2)
--There are two rooms that could provide privacy for a queen blow up bed or two twin blow up beds (we provide these). (Each Room Sleeps 2)
--All of the above would share a half bathroom. For showers they would have to use one of the three full bathrooms.
- --Wedding directional signs
- --Tables and chairs in Little Italy Cafe to seat 35
- --Tables & chairs, in dining room, living room and open kitchen could seat about 25
- --One foldable 8' banquet table (currently in the Little Italy Cafe
- --Various outdoor tables, chairs, and lounge chairs available for use
- --Stone columned pergola for the wedding ceremony
- --Lawn games/tennis/swimming pool
- --Outdoor mood lighting
- --3 ovens, 4 refrigerators, 2 freezers, use of kitchen as needed
Indoor capacity: 35
Outdoor capacity: 150
Event End Time: 11 pm
Event Start Time: 8 am
Reception Type: Indoor/Outdoor
No glass in the pool area
We do not provide lifeguards so use of the pool requires close adult supervision
No firearms allowed
No swimming in the pond (behind the grass court)
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors allowed.
Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed containers.
Pet Policy: Dog considered upon request.
Decorations: Cannot use anything that would damage surfaces e.g. walls.
Fireworks: Not permitted
Trash and Recycling: Waste should be separated and bagged and placed in provided barrels to the right of the entrance gate (property side not roadside)
General Rental Policies?
Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.