Located only 14 minutes from downtown Stowe, this one-of-a-kind property is nestled in the green mountains and set on 250 privately owned acres. The timber framed barn home and silo is unique with character and craftsmanship. With a Tree House nestled into the woods and the surrounding property is the perfect backdrop for every season, especially with the gorgeous fall foliage of the surrounding mountains.
Don't forget to stop in at the world renowned Alchemist Brewery located in Stowe, or take a trip to Waterbury for apple cider donuts from Cold Hollow Cider or ice cream from Ben & Jerry's!
2 bedrooms2 bathrooms
3 nights included with rental
Barn/Silo home with non-traditional rooms and spaces. A very unique experience! Main barn of home includes open kitchen/dining/living space, laundry, half bath, two bay garage, full master bath, open concept master bedroom (unique) and two lofted sleep areas. The silo has one private bedroom with a private half bath, a full bath with two showers, three sinks and 1 toilet, a second private bedroom and then a bunk bed room at the very top with 4 beds total.
Additional nights $1000 per night
Venue Rental Policies
Given the natural setting of this venue, no food left outside as this may attract wildlife.
Access to the tree-house would be for the wedding party only-not all the other guests and members should take caution.
The cupola inside the home is off limits to all guests.
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Only in designated areas outside
- Open Flame Policy: Open flame permitted under supervision. There are also two fireplaces that can be used under supervision
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed
- Decorations: Allowed as long as it does not leave marks on walls or surface or damage the grounds
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Noise: No amplified music after 11PM
- Hunting : No hunting or trapping allowed
- Pond & Treehouse: The property comes with a pond and a treehouse. Guests can use both but we strongly advise supervision
General Rental Policies
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.