79 others interested
Cobblestone Barn at Appleton Farms
Max Capacity: 100 (indoor)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
79 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
- Event End Time: 11 pm
- Smoking Policy: Not permitted.
- Open Flame Policy: Not permitted.
- Pet Policy: Not permitted.
- Decorations: All decorations must leave no trace on the house, barn, surrounding landscape and trees. No helium balloons.
- Fireworks: Not permitted.
- Trash and Recycling: Couples must consolidate in designated area.
- Venue Access: Friday drop-off and set-up limited to specific areas and requires prior coordination to deconflict with possible ongoing events.
- Clean Up: Permitted 1-hour after event end until 12am (midnight). Venue re-opens the following day for clean up until 12pm (noon).
- Ongoing Events: Other farm or community related events may be ongoing during venue set-up and cleanup.
- Touring Availability: Weekday tours preferred. Weekend requests considered upon request.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Tate Kirgiss Productions