37 others interested
Stackpole Farm is a 1790s era working Maine farm that features a sugarhouse where we make maple syrup, miles of fieldstone walls, fruit trees, berry patches, a meandering brook, wildflowers, acres of Maple, Ash and Oak trees for spectacular fall color, plenty of grass to spread out on, and a gazebo with a forested backdrop.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue.
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - Wedding suite is included in the venue price which includes one full bathroom and dressing area. Use of this is limited to the immediate wedding party.
- Restrooms - Port-a-potties need to be rented
- Parking - Large grassy area within about 200ft of the typical ceremony site for parking. We limit weddings to about 150 guests or fewer (125 or less preferred) to ensure adequate parking.
- Internet Service - Full service and access for all wedding guests.
- Cellular Service - Full service.
- Kitchen - There is an outdoor spigot with potable water. There is 110 power in the barn for caterers to set up in there for covered, out of sight food prep. Barn is not a finished space and has a dirt floor so caterers need to be fully self contained.
- Valet - Self-parking but Stackpole Farms will provide a designated person to help couples and elderly from parking area to reception area before and after the event.
- Electric Power - Residential, will power gazebo/typical ceremony site but generators for everything else.
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
Amenities to Rent *
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
2 bedrooms1 bathrooms
2 nights included with venue rental.
Private guest suite in the oringal 1790s part of the farmhouse. Space has Private entrance, living space, 2 bedrooms and 3/4 bathroom. Living space has large fireplace (non-functional), pellet stove, mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, small library etc. Many original features such as ax cut beams, wide plank flooring etc.
No open flame
All vendors must be licensed and insured and we require copies of these at least 60 days in advance of event
No music or other loud noise after 10pm
No smoking anywhere on the property
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed containers.
Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
Decorations: All non-marring options allowed
Fireworks: We do not allow sparklers or fireworks due to fire hazard
Trash and Recycling: Designated area for trash/recycle consolidation is near the garage, or other location that works with the particular event set up. Couple are responsible for all waste removal.
Town Ordinances: Music is allowed until 10PM
General Rental Policies?
Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.