28 others interested
Max Capacity: 150 (outdoor)
Home Rental: Included (sleeps 4)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
28 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
2 bedrooms1 bathrooms
2 nights included with venue rental.
Private guest suite in the oringal 1790s part of the farmhouse. Space has Private entrance, living space, 2 bedrooms and 3/4 bathroom. Living space has large fireplace (non-functional), pellet stove, mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, small library etc. Many original features such as ax cut beams, wide plank flooring etc.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No open flame
All vendors must be licensed and insured and we require copies of these at least 60 days in advance of event
No music or other loud noise after 10pm
No smoking anywhere on the property
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets considered upon request.
- Decorations: All non-marring options allowed
- Fireworks: We do not allow sparklers or fireworks due to fire hazard
- Trash and Recycling: Designated area for trash/recycle consolidation is near the garage, or other location that works with the particular event set up. Couple are responsible for all waste removal.
Music is allowed until 10PM
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Compliance with all local laws regarding alcohol service is required. At a minimum, bartenders must be certified and insured. Licensing must be in accordance with state laws.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.