A husband and wife team set out to restore his 6th generation family farm 6 years ago after falling in love with the place. The rustic compound of 5 houses, 3 Barns and 350 acres is full of authentic Vermont charm and loads of history. The main event, the dancehall barn was constructed around the turn of the last century at the tale of end of the town's heyday.
This beautiful venue is packed with history and its scenic location is perfect for those seeking a rustic and authentic wedding experience.
10 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
2 nights minimum. There are 13 proper beds and 4 futons.
Venue Rental Policies
No vendor parking in the main area around the barn, only drop off and pick up.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Event Start Time: 1 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No candles.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
- Decorations: Painters tape is permitted. No staple or nails. No other adhesives.
- Fireworks: None. We would consider it if requested.
- Trash and Recycling: This is our policy as well. We have space set up already for trash storage.