54 others interested
A husband and wife team set out to restore his 6th generation family farm 6 years ago after falling in love with the place. The rustic compound of 5 houses, 3 Barns and 350 acres is full of authentic Vermont charm and loads of history. The main event, the dancehall barn was constructed around the turn of the last century at the tale of end of the town's heyday.
This beautiful venue is packed with history and its scenic location is perfect for those seeking a rustic and authentic wedding experience.
Select an Available Wedding Date↓
Select and reserve your ideal wedding date before you book or tour the venue.
- One Wedding Per Weekend?
- Online Planning Tools?
- No Required Vendors
- Credit Card Enabled?
- Pay-as-you-go Financing?
- Vendor Recommendations
- Venue Logistics Support
Call or Text: 1–833–MVenues (683–6837)
- Changing Rooms - Changing room in house when rented by the family or wedding party
- Restrooms - All renters must contract their own portable toilets based on number of guests
- Parking - Plenty of out of sight parking close by to the Barn and houses.
- Internet Service - Guest WiFi available for wedding party or immediate family, however, not sufficient for all wedding guests.
- Kitchen - On site, fully stocked kitchen in the farmhouse but it is not a "commercial" kitchen; includes Drinking Water, Prep area (covered space with tables/flat surfaces), Wash area (sink or basin with water access), Dishwasher , Power (i.e. outlets for warmers, coffee pot etc.), Oven, Range or stove, Grill , Refrigerator , Freezer , Dry goods storage area , Easy access and close to reception site
- Electric Power - Commercial grade; Available at ceremony and reception site
Amenities to Rent *
- Onsite Overnight Accommodations (see below)
* Recommendations Available
Home Rental Details
10 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
2 nights minimum. There are 13 proper beds and 4 futons.
Prices vary by season
No vendor parking in the main area around the barn, only drop off and pick up.
Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
Open Flame Policy: No candles.
Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
Decorations: Painters tape is permitted. No staple or nails. No other adhesives.
Fireworks: None. We would consider it if requested.
Trash and Recycling: This is our policy as well. We have space set up already for trash storage.
Town Ordinances: None
General Rental Policies?
Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.