A husband and wife team set out to restore his 6th generation family farm 6 years ago after falling in love with the place. The rustic compound of 5 houses, 3 Barns and 350 acres is full of authentic Vermont charm and loads of history. The main event, the dancehall barn was constructed around the turn of the last century at the tale of end of the town's heyday.
This beautiful venue is packed with history and its scenic location is perfect for those seeking a rustic and authentic wedding experience.
10 bedrooms3.5 bathrooms
2 nights minimum. There are 13 proper beds and 4 futons.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
No vendor parking in the main area around the barn, only drop off and pick up.
- Event End Time: 10 pm
- Event Start Time: 1 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors in designated areas only.
- Open Flame Policy: No candles.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome.
- Decorations: Painters tape is permitted. No staple or nails. No other adhesives.
- Fireworks: None. We would consider it if requested.
- Trash and Recycling: This is our policy as well. We have space set up already for trash storage.
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: All caterers must be licensed and insured. Outside caterers permitted unless otherwise noted.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.