30 others interested
Mountaintop Herb Farm
Max Capacity: 140 (outdoor)
Online Planning Tools: powered by Mayflower
30 others interested
Why Mayflower Venues?
One Wedding Per Weekend
All Mayflower venue rentals include one event and exclusive 72-hour access to the property, giving you the opportunity to share in a special celebration with your guests while leaving time for set up and breakdown.
With no vendor restrictions at any of our venues, Mayflower Venues allows you to assemble the right team of licensed and insured event professionals to fully customize your space and bring your vision to life.
Online Planning Tools
Mayflower’s online planning toolkit is designed to streamline the planning process from start-to-finish, with venue-specific logistical support and vendor recommendations available at your fingertips.
Mayflower Venues and the host have set some rules that you will be asked to agree to upon booking.
Venue Rental Policies
Food waste must be composted, and any single-use utensils are recommended to be compostable as well.
- Event End Time: 12 pm
- Smoking Policy: No smoking.
- Open Flame Policy: Candles must be in enclosed containers.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Trash and Recycling: There are trash and recycling receptacles all consolidated in one area. Couples must bag and move trash to designated area.
- Heaters: Since only outdoor weddings are available at this site at this time, heaters may be recommended for early summer or autumn weddings
General Rental Policies?
- Insurance: Renters must secure a minimum $1M Special Event Liability Insurance liability policy from an approved vendor, or obtained through Mayflower Venues directly within 30 days of their event.
- Security Deposit: In case of damages, Mayflower requires a $1,000 security deposit before any event.
- Alcohol: Renters must comply with all local laws regarding alcohol service. Minimum requirements include purchasing and serving alcohol through a Vermont licensed and insured caterer in accordance with state law.
- Caterers: Outside caterers permitted. Renters must hire a licensed and insured caterer for their event.
- Vendors: All selected vendors must be certified, licensed and insured, and provide supporting documentation.
- Trash and Recycling: Renters are responsible for cleaning and returning the venue to its original condition. This includes consolidation and disposal of all waste and recycling in accordance with venue rules, including food and alcohol waste, floral, decor, and signage. Renters must also remove any large temporary structures brought onto the property for their event. Failure to do so, may result in a security deposit deduction.
- Restrooms: Couples must rent a minimum of 1 restroom per 100 guests.
- Tents: Outdoor venues require tent reservations to ensure adequate rain plan.
Photo Credits: Ben Fleishman Photography